We would like to inform you that camping spots at flat-rate fees have become available at Camp Slatina. The camp will open its doors on 21 April 2023, and the flat-rate accommodation service may be used from the opening date until the expected closing date of 1 October 2023, after which we offer the wintering service, that is, the storage of caravans until the next opening of the Camp. Flat-rate agreements are signed for the period of one year, while a new agreement is concluded between the guests and the Camp for the winter months.
If you are looking for a camping site where you would like to stay for a longer period of time, Camp Slatina is the perfect destination for families in search of a peaceful destination to spend their vacations. A Mediterranean forest, beautiful pebble beaches, and modern sanitary facilities are just some of the amenities that will make Slatina your second home!
Camp Slatina’s flat-rate fee conditions are the following:
- Camping spots at flat-rate fees are available in the non-parcelled zone of the Camp, as marked in dark green on the map
- The camping spot must be directly agreed upon with the Camp management at the time of the first arrival.
- The flat-rate fee amounts to EUR 3.050,00, dependent on the location of the camping spot, and includes a place for a caravan with an awning, a parking spot for a single car, and an electric hook-up.
- Flat-rate guests are considered the caravan’s owner, his/her spouse, children, and parents. All other persons are charged for services in accordance with the Camp price list. Dogs are also welcomed, and their stay is charged according to the price list as well.
- Only four persons may stay at the pitch at the same time. Others are charged for services in accordance with the Camp current price list.
- The caravan must not be older than 10 years.
If you are interested in the flat-rate fee or require more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone: +385 51 574 127