A camp for the perfect family holiday with children
Campsite Čikat, a family and child friendly camp on the island of Losinj
, has own its private beach and is surrounded by a natural centuries-old pine forest. In addition to the facilities available within the camp, Mali Lošinj
, the largest island town in Croatia, offers all the tourist facilities you can imagine, so staying in Camp Čikat will provide the perfect holiday ambience for you and your family whilst enjoying camping on the Adriatic coast
The newly constructed Aquapark Čikat, located within Camping Čikat, stretches on an area of 6,300 square meters and offers relaxation, recreation and fun to guests of all ages in a modern ambiance that perfectly blends in with the thick pine forest that surrounds it.
The pools are filled with fresh seawater, and the entrance to the Aquapark is for all our campsite guests free.
Children’s facilities and child-friendly staff
The staff in Camp Čikat pay special attention to their child visitors and are qualified to provide all the services a family could need for camping with children
. Children will especially enjoy the fun family park Pepé – a modern and fully equipped play area specifically designed for children below the age of 12 – the first park of its kind within a Croatian camp. The park stretches across 200 m2 of indoor space with a separate zone and facilities for children aged 1 to 4 and a playground and sports arena for children aged 4 to 12.
In addition to its child focused facilities, Čikat has all the facilities any camper could wish for:
Find out more about camping holidays with your children. Visit the camping Cikat website
- Plotted camping pitches (Superior, Premium, Comfort, Standard)
- Non-plotted camping spaces (with or without electricity connections)
- 52 mobile homes for rent, 2 of which are adapted to disabled persons
- 13 caravans for rent
- A kilometer-long rocky beach with two pebble bays and access for disabled people
- Modern sanitary facilities
- A restaurant, store and gas supply
- Wireless internet (Wi-Fi) – access available in most campsite areas
- The Pepé play zone
- Mooring (40 buoys); a slip 2 km away
- Entertainment programmes