Grupa Jadranka JSC, the owner of Jadranka camping Ltd. and Camping Slatina Ltd., accepted the Management Board’s resolution of 12 October 2006 to proceed with the establishment of an Environmental Management Syste, according to the ISO 14001:2004 standard as a part of the overall organizational Integrated Quality Management System together with the implemented Quality Management System according to the ISO 9001:2000 standard.
The business success of Jadranka Group relies on all employees’ efforts in achieving customer satisfaction. By applying our quality and environmental management systems according to the requirements of the ISO 9001 and ISO 14000 international standards, we aim to provide satisfaction to our guests and other stakeholders (shareholders, employees, suppliers and the local community in which we conduct our business).
The quality and environmental management systems were established and are applied by requiring of our employees at all levels, led by the management, to:
The management ensures that annual targets in connection with quality and environment are regularly established to enable achievement of the overall targets and implementation of the policy.
- identify and satisfy our guest’s demands and needs
- prevent environmental pollution
- manage natural resources in a responsible manner
- protect human health and safety
- adhere to laws and other mandatory regulations
- act in accordance with the established procedures and assigned responsibilities
- constantly improve and efficiency of their actions and business processes.
If you have any comments, suggestions or questions in the area of environmental protection and quality management aimed at improvement, please send them to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by post to Jadranka camping Ltd., Dražica 1, 51550 Mali Lošinj.